According to the Mayo Clinic staff, chronic prostatitis is a recurrent prostate infection, difficult to treat, and its cause is unknown. Based on my more than 30 years of clinical experience, my observation is that prostatitis is caused by yeast and parasitic infections. What causes yeast and parasitic infections then?
There are various causes of prostatitis. The following are common causes:
1) Poor Dietary Habit: The Standard American Diet (SAD), which is loaded with sugar, dairy, wheat, yeast, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and chemicals, feeds the yeasts and parasites in your body and gives the little enemies a chance to have an rock ‘n roll party. After their feast, they deposit toxins in the body and cause a multitude of infections. Depending on which part of the body is weak and has little defense, yeasts and parasites will occupy that spot and build their colonies. If the prostate gland is weak, then prostatitis would be the end result.
2) Low Immunity: Pre-existing health conditions such as cancer, diabetes, paralysis, etc. weaken the immunity, so the body has a weaker defense when bacteria, viruses, yeasts and parasites invade.
3) Male Identity Issues: As I have previously indicated, physical symptoms are reflections of psychological and spiritual states. Struggles with male identity issues can make the prostate prone to infections.
4) Psychological Stress: Stress, if not managed properly, can cause a multitude of diseases. If the prostate is a weak area, then infections can show up in that area with stress.
5) Physical Injury: This is a relatively rare cause. If an injury of the prostate or the surrounding area is not healed properly, recurrent yeast and bacterial infections can occur.
Even though physicians are usually unsure about the causes of chronic prostatitis, they tend to use a liberal dose of antibiotics orally or intravenously. Antibiotics, designed to control infections and inflammations, kill off both bad guys (e.g., bacteria, yeasts, viruses and parasites) and good guys (e.g., friendly bacteria floras). Hence, they create a vacuum upon the initial use. At this time the body may experience temporary relief, because there’s nobody home; it’s nice and quiet. However, this honeymoon does not usually last long. The good guys take a long time to recover. However, the bad guys thrive like weeds after a summer rainfall. A great imbalance is thus created. Consequently, symptoms of yeast disorder worsen each time after treatment with these potent drugs.
In the next article I will address natural remedies for prostatitis. Stay tuned.
For consultation on yeast-free nutrition, herbal detox, hormonal imbalance, stress management, and spiritual counseling, please call us at (800) 715-3053, or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Consultation sessions over Skype or the telephone are also available.